- Netflix is adding 22 brand-new programs, motion pictures, and specials on the week of October 11 th.
- New originals concerning Netflix this week consist of Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts season 3, Social Distance, and The Trial of the Chicago 7
- Netflix is only losing one film today: The Green Hornet
Sacha Baron Cohen hasn’t really remained in the spotlight frequently over the last a number of years, but October may be his greatest month ever. Not just is the sequel to Borat pertaining to Prime Video at the end of the month, but on Friday, The Trial of the Chicago 7 is hitting Netflix– a film in which he plays activist Abbie Hoffman. That is the biggest release of the week, but for kids and kids-at-heart, the 3rd and sadly final season of Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts will start streaming on Netflix also, if you require a fantastical, animated escape from truth.
Here is the total list of the Netflix streaming arrivals and departures for the week of October 11 th, 2020:
Monday, October 12 th
- Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 — NETFLIX HOUSEHOLD
- Versus all odds, Kipo and the gang ended an old opponent’s reign of horror. Now they’re on a mission to combat a fierce anti-Mute bad person: Dr. Emilia.
Tuesday, October 13 th
- The Cabin with Bert Kreischer– NETFLIX FUNNY SPECIAL
In The Cabin with Bert Kreischer, a new 5-episode docu-series, the comedian is signed up with by his celebrity good friends as he attempts bizarre treatment techniques, extreme physical difficulties, and ridiculously improvised encounters with nature.
- The Octonauts need to discover a way to hold back hungry swarms of coral-eating starfish to conserve a new buddy’s vulnerable home on the world’s most significant reef.
Wednesday, October 14 th
- Alice Junior
- BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Record-shattering Korean lady band BLACKPINK inform their story– and information the hard-fought journey of the dreams and trials behind their meteoric rise.
Thursday, October 15 th
- A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Searching — NETFLIX MOVIE
- When high school freshman Kelly Ferguson (Tamara Smart) reluctantly consents to babysit Jacob Zellman (Ian Ho) on Halloween, the last thing she anticipates is to be hired into a worldwide secret society of babysitters who secure kids with special powers from beasts. In order to keep Jacob safe from damage, Kelly teams with no-nonsense chapter Vice President Liz Lerue (Oona Laurence), tech genius Berna Vincent (Troy Leigh-Anne Johnson), animal specialist Cassie Zhen (Lynn Masako Cheng) and potions master Curtis Animal (Ty Consiglio) to defeat a Boogeyman known as “The Grand Guignol” (Tom Felton), an attractive witch called “Peggy Drood” (Indya Moore) and their legion of mysterious beasts.
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Half & Half: Seasons 1-4
- Love Like the Falling Rain– NETFLIX MOVIE
- Fearing rejection, a boy struggles to state his sensations for his buddy, who soon succumbs to another man– till a fateful incident.
- One on One: Seasons 1-5
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers: Season 2, Part 1
- Rooting for Roona— NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- In rural India, a child with hydrocephalus gets a possibility at life-changing surgical treatment after her images go viral. This documentary charts her journey.
- Social Range— NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Shot in isolation, this tragicomic anthology series includes both dark and amusing takes on how individuals strive to remain linked while staying apart.
Friday, October 16 th
- Alguien tiene que morir/ Someone Needs to Die— NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- In 1950 s Spain, a couple summon their kid home from Mexico to present him to his fiancée, but are stunned when he returns with a ballerino.
- Dream Home Transformation— NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Shea and Syd McGee of Studio McGee help dreams come to life genuine families aiming to update their house customized to their own unique style.
- Grand Army— NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- 5 trainees at the biggest public high school in Brooklyn handle a chaotic world as they fight to succeed, endure, break totally free and seize the future.
- In a Valley of Violence
- La Révolution — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- 1787, France. While investigating a series of mysterious murders, Joseph Guillotin– the future inventor of the world famous ‘Guillotine’– reveals an unidentified virus: heaven Blood. The illness, quickly spreads among the French upper class, driving them to murder regular individuals and soon results in a rebellion … What if the French Revolution didn’t occur the method we were told?
- The Last Kids on Earth: Book 3 — NETFLIX FAMILY
- As the 4 buddies continue to live it up with their beast allies, Jack frets a freshly found radio transmitter may put an end to the fun.
- The Trial of the Chicago 7— NETFLIX FILM
- What was planned to be a serene demonstration at the 1968 Democratic National Convention turned into a violent clash with cops and the National Guard. The organizers of the protest– including Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin, Tom Hayden and Bobby Seale– were charged with conspiracy to prompt a riot and the trial that followed was among the most notorious in history.
Saturday, October 17 th
- The Green Hornet
We’ll be back next week with another roundup of all the brand-new programs, films, and specials showing up and leaving from Netflix. In the meantime, take a look at whatever reoccuring on Netflix in October, along with the calendar of release dates for all of Netflix’s original films and programs
Jacob began covering video games and innovation in college as a hobby, however it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He presently resides in New York composing for BGR.