The Content & Community Supervisor plays a pivotal function in crafting the Choosy brand name story throughout all channels, and engaging fans and fans to get involved in Choosy’s unique fashion democracy. The perfect candidate has an unlimited stream of originalities (and the ability to perform those concepts end to end) to bring the brand name to life for both the most faithful consumer and the one who hasn’t yet met Choosy.
We are an endeavor capital-backed startup that released in July 2018, and we are presently growing our group. Choosy is an on-demand social shopping platform where users influence every collection to match their preferred design inspirations. Through social tagging and our Choosy Country (highly engaged neighborhood of fans and fans), Choosy identifies and manufactures trend-driven style provided to shoppers in just two weeks. It’s the modern-day equivalent of the supreme window-shopping experience, producing a brand-new generation of social commerce. All looks are created and produced internal, so women can get today’s most covetable looks without the ticket cost of labels. You see it, you like it, we make it.
Discover More at https://www.getchoosy.com
New york city City head office
- Develop, preserve, and socialize an ongoing content calendar, with a focus on 360, social-first storytelling, with a unique-per-platform angle (e-mail, website, video, Instagram/Instagram Stories/IGTV, Facebook)
- Idea and execute weekly social-specific picture shoots, consisting of casting, styling, prop styling, editing, and occasionally shooting
- Concept and write weekly email stories, in collaboration with design team
- Create brand-new material franchises to engage the Choosy neighborhood, with a specific concentrate on looking for input on product advancement
- Manage all elements of the neighborhood, consisting of routine engagement with fans and fans, writing all captions and responses, and making sure a consistent stream of UGC
- Manage influencer relationships, consisting of outreach for gifting, encouraging on influencer content development, and co-management of external influencer marketing firm
- Provide comprehensive weekly and month-to-month reports on social networks performance through third-party reporting platform
- Minimum 5 years experience in content creation/editorial in an e-commerce, fashion, or comparable creative environment
- BA or BFA in art, marketing, journalism, marketing, interactions, or associated field
- Photography abilities and an eager eye for style
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Flawless written communication abilities
- Exceptional portfolio with a tested track record of executing raised material that hews carefully to brand name requirements
- Ability to handle jobs end-to-end, while remaining on spending plan and meeting deadlines
- Desire to be reactive, flexible, and resourceful in an extremely hectic environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality, with particular strength for collaboration and results
Please use online on our site!